sunnudagur, september 23, 2012

there are some days where I wake up enveloped in a sadness that I cannot seem to fight my way out of. and those are the days that twist themselves into my memories and will not let my heart let go of. these days of sadness are overwhelming me and strangling me, so that even the days of happiness are beginning to fade away and spin into the dust. this sadness blinds me to everything. this sadness wraps itself around my lungs and weighs heavy, heavy, heavy, on my mind. this sadness is too strong for me, this sadness reminds me of how I am young and I am old all at the same time. too young to fight it. too old to fight it. this sadness seeps its way into my very breath. this sadness clenches my heart within it's hands, it makes everything hazy. this sadness.

Engin ummæli: